Group Admin Messages
ADMINS are emails you send out to the whole group, either in response to a problem that's arisen or maybe because you have some good news! ie: to announce a membership milestone or to announce your plans to be doing a stall at the local green fair.
Here are a selection of standard ADMINS for your perusal. Feel free to use them as they are or adapt them to your needs.
The Freegle website has an agreed set of Terms for Freegle Users which apply for all those members that use Freegle via Freegle Direct.
These can be sent in response to Freegle issues that commonly arise.
- Reminder to Members to Be Nice
- Fair offer policy
- Admin After an Inappropriate Message Has Been Posted
- Keep it Local
- Keep Safe Reminder about personal safety
- Admin After a Duplicate Message has Been Posted
- No Offer or Wanted Messages for Animals
- Reselling 4 messages about selling items
- Sob Stories
- Taken Messages
- Explain to Members How to Change their Email Settings
- Too many wanteds
- Virus warnings
- Zero Tolerance
Use the Group
Here are some which encourage more use of Freegle:
- Bank Holiday A message to encourage freegling rather than tipping!
- New local group opened
- Spring Cleaning!
Technical innovations and explanations:
- Admin Feedback System
- Announce Leaving Yahoo
- Announce Freegle Direct Admin|Freegle Direct
- Announce Freegle Direct Events Admin