Board Standing Agenda
From Freegle WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Board holds regular meetings, usually each month.
Discussion/agenda items at every Board Meeting
- Appointment of Chairman for the meeting if Board Chair not attending.
- Note the Directors present at the meeting
- Note of other attendees
- Accept Apologies for Absence
- Update on any Board Vacancies
- Acceptance of Previous Minutes
- Declarations of Interest
- Membership Changes (company secretary)
- Items from Board Timetable
- Chief Technology Officer
- Other Business
- Council's Update
- Development Group Update
- Any other Business
- Date of Next Meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Meeting Summary
- Number of Board Members Present
- Number of actions raised and closed
- Financial commitments made
Discussion/agenda items to be included in a Board Meeting at some point each year
- AGM: Each year (c.June), the Board needs to arrange the AGM (Freegle Ltd AGM) so agenda items will need to be included from March at the latest to agree arrangements and the annual report.
- Appointments of named roles: Returning Officers and Ombudsmen are annually appointed posts, the Secretary making a recommendation to Members, but the Board appoints them.
- Financial Reserves: Finance_Procedures#10._Other_Rules requires the Board to consider prudent levels of reserves annually, after acceptance of the Annual Accounts.