AGM 2013 Dates
To be held Monday 25th November (0001hrs) to Sunday 1st December 2013 (2359hrs).
Apologies for absence are being accepted from 18th November 2013 
Notice of Meeting
The notice for the meeting was sent to all group owner addresses and posted on Central on 24th October - 
Protocol for the Meeting
The Chair will take the meeting through the agenda and draw each piece of discussion to a conclusion, making sure attendees have the chance to contribute.
- Only items specified on the agenda will be discussed. There is no 'any other business' at the AGM.
- Any polls that are required to be worded by the proposer in agreement with the Chair. The Chair's decision will be final.
- The Returning Officer will run any required polls (these will be conducted on Central and notified by special notice).
- 72 hours will be allowed for polls, with results to be concluded by the end of the AGM week.
- AGM discussions will follow a clear protocol:
- only the Chair will be allowed to start official AGM agenda item discussions,
- any contributions to that discussion will only be considered if they are submitted under the established subject line, and
- the Chair will conclude each discussion item at an appropriate time at his sole discretion.
Minutes will be taken of the meeting.
The third AGM of Freegle will be held Monday 25th November (0001hrs) to Sunday 1st December 2013 (2359hrs) inclusive on Freegle UK Central.
2. Minutes of the previous AGM, held 19th to 25th November 2012
3. Matters arising from Minutes:
4. Reps Annual Report 2012-2013
5. Finance and Auditors Report
6. Appointment of Auditor
7. Media Report
8. Any other notified business
Reports and Papers for the AGM
Finance Report - File:Freegle Annual Rep & Acs to 5 April 2013 signed.pdf
The draft minutes of the 2013 AGM can be found here