AGM 2012 Dates
To be held Monday 19th November (0001hrs) to Sunday 25th November 2012 (2359hrs).
Apologies for absence are being accepted from 12th November 2012 as explained in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreegleUK-Central/message/33127 .
Notice of Meeting
Protocol for the Meeting
The Chair will take the meeting through the agenda and draw each piece of discussion to a conclusion, making sure attendees have the chance to contribute.
- Only items specified on the agenda will be discussed. There is no 'any other business' at the AGM.
- Any polls that are required to be worded by the proposer in agreement with the Chair. The Chair's decision will be final.
- The Returning Officer will run any required polls (these will be conducted on Central and notified by special notice).
- 72 hours will be allowed for polls, with results to be concluded by the end of the AGM week.
- AGM discussions will follow a clear protocol:
- only the Chair will be allowed to start official AGM agenda item discussions,
- any contributions to that discussion will only be considered if they are submitted under the established subject line, and
- the Chair will conclude each discussion item at an appropriate time at his sole discretion.
- Minutes will be taken of the meeting.
The second AGM of Freegle will be held Monday 19th November (0001hrs) to Sunday 25th November 2012 (2359hrs) inclusive on Freegle UK Central.
3. Matters arising from Minutes:
a. Reps Meet Up (covered in the Report from the Reps)
4. Report from Reps 2011-2012:
7. Reports from Working Groups
8. Report from the Mailbox
9. Any other notified business
Reports and Papers for the AGM
The draft minutes of the 2012 AGM can be found here