Here are a variety of PR materials and resources that you can use for your group:
- Badges - online links/logos to use on your home page and elsewhere
- Banner - would you like to borrow a Freegle banner or print out a paper one - look here to find out how to do it
- Firefox Freegle Persona - uploading this will give your screen a Freegle 'skin' if you use Firefox
- Logos - Freegle logo graphics for webpages and printed materials.
- Maps - have a look at the range of maps, including Find a Group maps tools and see if you could use them on your group or local website
- PNGs for Screenshots - explanation of why and what they are and how to do them
- Photos - Freegle are establishing a photo archive for use by the organisation and groups, so find out here how to access it or contribute
- Posters, fliers, cards - some designs that you can print yourself
- Presentations - sample Powerpoint presentations
- Shortlinks - lists and explanation of shortlinks you can use to help make your publicity easier
- Using the Logo - permission details on using the Freegle logo, also font information
If you have PR Materials, good stories or a report of a successful promotion you would be happy to share with other groups, they would be most welcome. Either post a message on one of the Central Groups or Freegle Media Group. Alternatively, email email@example.com .
If you would like some custom graphics for your group, contact the Graphics Team.
Good luck with your local campaign!
Back to Publicity