When a member clicks 'info' under a request for an item, it shows them
- how often an item was collected
- how many times they were offered
- things don't always work out for this member
This gives a bit more information so that people can choose someone who is known to collect.
Feedback given by members is listed here for review. Feedback with comments is the default for this section of ModTools, but volunteers can also see Happy, Unhappy and Fine feedback as well. Once the Feedback has been read, the blue number notification on ModTools>Feedback will disappear.
This facility gives volunteers an opportunity to ask members why a particular transaction or process was not satisfactory, if that seems appropriate, or answer any questions that arise.
- Admin Feedback System - an example Admin to send out to group members to explain the feedback system
- Member Ratings - 'thumbs up or down' system that members can use to rate each other
- Freegle Direct - more links to other parts of the Freegle Direct system
- ModTools - index/explanation of other part of ModTools