Emergency Response and Urgent Appeals - National Response
The contact email address for emergencies and appeals is email@example.com
If an organisation contacts any of the national mailboxes, they should be forwarded as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions to be taken by email@example.com:
- Acknowledge as soon as possible the contact email.
- Establish what the organisation/individual wants from Freegle and where.
- Clarify what Freegle is and what we can realistically do - issue information, advertise items wanted, what is not wanted, where to send cash donations, if volunteers are needed and what skills are required (if any) - and what we can't do, which is guarantee a response!)
- Let board@, media@ and geeks@ know of the contact so they are aware of the situation and to ask their advice if required.
- Contact local communities if this is the assessed next best course of action.
- Inform Central of any national response and provide the link to Emergency Response and Urgent Appeals - Group Response.