AGM 2018 Agenda
Edward Hibbert (Board Chair) will be chairing the meeting
- Apologies for absence
- Members and Volunteers
- Quorum declaration (note 1)
- Minutes of the last AGM held in 2017
- Matters Arising from 2017 Minutes
- 2016 AGM Resolution 1: Requirement for groups to be represented on Central
- 2016 AGM Resolutions 2 & 4, AGM 2017 Proposal 1: Viable platforms/dropping support of Yahoo
- 2016 AGM Resolution 3: Disaffiliation of failed groups procedures
- 2016 AGM Resolution 6: Annual confirmation of affiliation
- 2017 AGM Proposal 4: Alternative discussion platform for groups such as Central.
- Board Annual Report 2018
- Finance and Auditors Report 2018
- Appointment of Auditor
- Notified business:
- National and local volunteer numbers (note 2)
- AGM 2018 Resolutions - none received.
- Director Election 2018 (note 3)
- End of meeting
(1) Rules: A quorum will be 20 Members or 10% of the Membership (currently 139 so 10% is 14) whichever is smaller, subject to a minimum of 3 Members.
(2) Jo Graham asked that the meeting discuss the dwindling number of national and local volunteers and ways to rectify the situation.
(3) Edward Hibbert will stand down as Chair of the AGM for Agenda Item 10 only. Dee Moss (Director) will chair this Agenda item.
Link: AGM 2018