SOFTWARE, DVDs, VIDEOTAPES AND OTHER MEDIA
Software and other forms of media fall under Copyright agreements -this is the score if you're worried.
Software -- The software being exchanged can be in breach of copyright if:
- It isn't the original software.
- It is stll being used by any previous owner (although i don't know how you would know this as a moderator).
- It's been used to get an upgrade.
- It doesn't follow the terms in its End User License Agreement (EULA) - If the EULA makes no mention about transfers or exchanges, treat the software like you would any other work protected by copyright (like a book, CD, or video).
In order to be in keeping with copyright agreements, Music, Videos, Books and other copyrighted works should be:
- Originals, not a copies
- No longer be used by any previous owner.