Chief Technology Officer
From Freegle WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This remit was agreed by the Board at their meeting in August 2014.
Manage Freegle's use of IT, both in the short term and strategically. This includes:
- keeping abreast of the technical landscape in which we operate - generally, and with respect to potential competitors or partners
- monitoring our current IT to identify weaknesses (which we may need to address) and strengths (which we could capitalise on)
- liaising with and managing technical volunteers and external partners
- managing spend on IT, with a focus on keeping costs low and achieving good value for what we spend
- spotting areas where IT could assist volunteers to run Freegle more smoothly
This role reports to the Freegle Ltd Board.