AGM 2019 Agenda
1. Apologies for absence Quorum Poll
2. Minutes of the last AGM - AGM 2018 Minutes
3. Matters Arising
5. Finance and Auditors Report 2019 Finance Report 2019
6. Appointment of Auditor Finance Report 2019
7. AGM 2019 Resolutions
- 7.1 Proposer - Chris Cant, Seconder - Wanda Hall
- To change one line of the Group Affiliation Requirements Policy from:
- At least one moderator of the group to be a member of Freegle Central (on minimum of special notices) - mandatory
- All Freegle Volunteers will receive national announcements - mandatory.
- 7.2 Proposer Andy Ludlow
- 'That Development Group investigate how Freegle can move towards its guideline (within http://wiki.ilovefreegle.org/Paying_People_in_Freegle_Guidelines) that…. "we will seek to offer remuneration….. at least in line with a minimum equivalent full time salary for any particular job.".
9. Other notified business
9.1 Jo Graham, Member, has proposed the meeting discusses whether new Freegle groups should be required to use the group name 'Freegle' after their area/town name. This potentially would include groups moving to Freegle, perhaps after Yahoo Groups have shut down. The present guideline is http://wiki.ilovefreegle.org/Freegle_Affiliated_Group_Name_and_Logo_Guidelines
Link: AGM 2019