Head of Media
This remit was agreed by the Board at their August 2014 meeting and subsequently amended April 2015.
Manage and monitor the strategy for Freegle's publicity, promotion and public engagement.
This includes but is not limited to:
- identifying campaigns required to promote Freegle across mainstream and online media streams.
- identifying major promotional opportunities (e.g. awards) and ensuring they are pursued.
- determining which social media Freegle should be active on, setting the overall aims, tone and rules of engagement
- deciding where local volunteers can and/or should publicise their groups, and where national work is needed
- identifying any external organisations where partnerships would be beneficial to Freegle.