The following addresses have been set up for both contact from inside and outside of the Freegle organisation. All volunteers manning mailboxes for Freegle centrally follow Freegle Mailbox Guidelines.
If you are a member of the public or the media, we hope one of the addresses below fits your enquiry. Or are you a Freegle volunteer that needs help with something? Please email us at one of the addresses below with your questions.
External/Internal Contact Addresses
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact point for general queries about Freegle.
- email@example.com is the contact point for more technical queries relating to the way groups run on Freegle Direct, Freegle app, Trashnothing etc.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an address for national media queries.
- email@example.com is where members and volunteers can send stories for publication on our website.
- firstname.lastname@example.org the mailbox of the Group Affiliation Team (GAT) and is where you apply to start a new Freegle group or move an existing re-use group over to Freegle.
- email@example.com is for technical problems with the website (which are directed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Internal Contact Addresses
Several Freegle teams and addresses have been set up to help Freegle volunteers with various matters.
- email@example.com is the contact point for the Freegle Board.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, support and holiday cover by the Mentor Team.
- email@example.com to contact our Ombudsman.
- firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Returning Officer about polls and elections.
- email@example.com for group launches - after they have been approved by GAT.
- firstname.lastname@example.org specific information on Freegle IT matters.
- email@example.com can help you get custom graphics for your group.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the Central Mods address, who deal with Freegle UK Central and Freegle Rock Cafe
- email@example.com is the contact address for accessing and finding information about Freegle's insurance policy cover
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact address for our Head of Media if you have any questions or information to share about promoting Freegle
These working groups can also be used to ask for help or advice:
- http://freegle.in/Development for questions or suggested changes on running a group or the national organisation.
- http://freegle.in/Funding for ideas and support on raising funding for groups or nationally.
- http://freegle.in/Tech Help for non techies, tech policy and some Geek discussion.
- If you wish to volunteer to do any specific piece of work or want to know what you could do, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com. It will be great to hear from you!
Back to The Freegle Organisation