This is a sample Admin message you can use to send to your community. This isn't a national policy.
The Terms on the website (https://www.ilovefreegle.org/help What are your rules), which apply to all Freegle communities,
includes "6. Objectionable content or behaviour will not be tolerated."
ADMIN: ZERO TOLERANCE
Your team of volunteers would like to make it very clear that:
1. Every member of our community should be treated with dignity and respect at all times, specifically prohibiting any conduct or practice which discriminates or harasses on the grounds of race, gender, age, sexuality, disability, religion, political belief, ethnic origin, marital status or nationality, except where applicable law requires that these be taken into account.
2. There are no exceptions to this, it applies to everyone at all times.
3. We operate a Zero Tolerance policy on abuse and discrimination in any of its forms.
4. Any member who is not happy to abide by this very simple principle should leave the community.
5. If a member has suffered any kind incident involving of abuse or discrimination from another member, they should inform us immediately.
6. The volunteer team will take the appropriate action against anyone who abuses our members or discriminates against them.
We seek to be a happy community and we want to protect our members from the few individuals who are simply not welcome among us.
Thanks for reading, and thank you for being part of our fantastic community.
Your names here
Your Friendly Team ff Volunteers
Your community Name Here
Back to Admins