To do list
please add your ideas here:
We could do with some nice graphics for this wiki - simple icons and perhaps some cartoons to lighten the relentlessness of all the text.
Running Your Local Group portal
Here are some sections that need to be completed/amended
- Systematic update all Yahoo related pages to comply with Neo changes
- Special Notices Many done but if you think you have a good one add it please
- Mod groups - probably incomplete and needing updating
- Specific Items - we haven't got a page advising on knives or sharp weapons. If you know of any neat links or wording that mods can use to reject or defend their decision on rejecting or accepting a message, please add it!
- Freegle Freshers - only mentioned on Help_and_support_groups_for_new_moderators. page, explanation/remit needed.section.
Facebook, blogs, forums - a beginners guide to using online social media would be helpful.
If you are up for creating any of these sections it might be a good idea to join the applicable working group (if you're not already a member) and let us know what your planning on doing so there is no replication
The Freegle Organisation portal
If you can remember what information you would have liked to have seen but didn't when you first started using the wiki, please add it!
- This level is the page doing the linking
- This level is the page being attempted to link to.
- Red ones are empty wiki pages
- Should have been Chris has written a Google Maps prototype but is missing
- Have amended link so that it works, but this page needs revision as support mechanisms have changed for new mods. When they are resolved, need to change the page! (Jacky)