The following addresses have been set up for contact from inside and outside of Freegle. All volunteers manning mailboxes for Freegle centrally follow Freegle Mailbox Guidelines.
External/Internal Contact Addresses
- email@example.com is the contact point for general queries about Freegle.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact point for more technical queries relating to the way communities run on Freegle Direct, Freegle app, Trashnothing etc.
- email@example.com is an address for national media queries.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact point for the Freegle Board.
- email@example.com is where members and volunteers can send stories for publication on our website.
- firstname.lastname@example.org the mailbox of the New Groups Team (NGT), and is where you apply to start a new Freegle community or move an existing re-use community over to Freegle.
- email@example.com is for technical problems with the website (which are directed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Community volunteer email addresses are in the format Groupnameemail@example.com - the 'groupname' part of the address needs to be exactly as your community is titled (including any underscores, hyphens or spaces)
Internal Contact Addresses
Several Freegle teams and addresses have been set up to help Freegle volunteers with various matters.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, support and holiday cover by the Mentor Team.
- email@example.com to contact our Ombudsman.
- firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Returning Officer about polls and elections.
- email@example.com for community launches - ahttps://discourse.ilovefreegle.org/c/funding/er they have been approved by NGT.
- firstname.lastname@example.org specific information on Freegle IT matters.
- email@example.com can help you get custom graphics for your community.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the address for the Mods who deal with Freegle UK Central and Freegle Rock Cafe
- email@example.com is the contact address for accessing and finding information about Freegle's insurance policy cover
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact address for our Head of Media if you have any questions or information to share about promoting Freegle
These national working groups can also be used to ask for help or advice:
- Development Group for questions or suggested changes on running a community or the national organisation. https://discourse.ilovefreegle.org/c/development/
- Funding Group for ideas and support on raising funding for locally or nationally.https://discourse.ilovefreegle.org/c/funding/
- Tech Group for interested non techies, tech policy and some Geek discussion. https://discourse.ilovefreegle.org/c/tech/
- If you wish to volunteer to do any specific piece of work or want to know what you could do, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com. Or have a look at https://discourse.ilovefreegle.org/c/volunteering/ and see if there are any tasks needing doing, or offer help generally. It will be great to hear from you!
Back to The Freegle Organisation