The following addresses have been set up for both contact from inside and outside of the Freegle organisation.
If you are a member of the public or the media, we hope one of the addresses below fits your enquiry. Or are you a Freegle volunteer that needs help with something? Please email us at one of the addresses below with your questions.
External/Internal Contact Addresses
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact point for general queries about Freegle. Please see here to see the remit for the Mailbox Team
- email@example.com is the contact point for more technical queries relating to the way groups run on Freegle Direct, Yahoo, Snaply, Trashnothing etc.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an address for national media queries.
- email@example.com the where members and volunteers can send stories for publication on our website.
- firstname.lastname@example.org the mailbox of the Group Affiliation Team (GAT) and is where you apply to start a new Freegle group or move an existing re-use group over to Freegle.
- email@example.com is for technical problems with the website (which are directed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- email@example.com is for contacting the team that produces the regular Freespout newsletter.
Internal Contact Addresses
Several Freegle teams and addresses have been set up to help Freegle moderators with various matters.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact point for the Freegle Representative Group.
- email@example.com is the contact point for the Freegle Board.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, support and holiday cover by the Mentor Team
- email@example.com to contact our Ombudsman.
- firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Returning Officer about polls and elections.
- email@example.com for group launches - after they have been approved by GAT.
- firstname.lastname@example.org specific information on Freegle IT matters.
- email@example.com can help you get custom graphics for your group.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for submission of photos for our website.
- email@example.com manages Freegle maps and liaises with recyclinggroupfinder to keep their maps up to date; if your details are wrong, report them here.
- firstname.lastname@example.org helps you get a http://freegle.in/Wherever address and manages http://freegle.it/Addresses.
- email@example.com] for any documents or literature you would like checked.
- firstname.lastname@example.org acts as our Google Document Manager.
- email@example.com is the Central Mods address.
- FreegleRockCafefirstname.lastname@example.org is the Freegle Rock Café Mods address.
- email@example.com is the contact address for accessing and finding information about Freegle's insurance policy cover
These working groups can also be used to ask for help or advice
- http://freegle.in/Growth - Ways and tips to increase growth in membership and use of groups.
- http://freegle.in/Media - Sharing tips and discussion on media policy
- http://freegle.in/Structure Discussing and agreeing Freegle policy
- http://freegle.in/Tech Help for non techies, tech policy and some Geek discussion.
- If you wish to volunteer to do any specific piece of work or want to know what you could do, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be great to hear from you!
Back to The Freegle Organisation