The following addresses have been set up for both contact from inside and outside of the Freegle organisation. All volunteers manning mailboxes for Freegle centrally follow Freegle Mailbox Guidelines.
If you are a member of the public or the media, we hope one of the addresses below fits your enquiry. Or are you a Freegle volunteer that needs help with something? Please email us at one of the addresses below with your questions.
External/Internal Contact Addresses
- email@example.com is the contact point for general queries about Freegle.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact point for more technical queries relating to the way groups run on Freegle Direct, Freegle app, Yahoo, Trashnothing etc.
- email@example.com is an address for national media queries.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is where members and volunteers can send stories for publication on our website.
- email@example.com the mailbox of the Group Affiliation Team (GAT) and is where you apply to start a new Freegle group or move an existing re-use group over to Freegle.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for technical problems with the website (which are directed in the first instance to email@example.com)
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for contacting the team that produces the regular Freespout newsletter.
Internal Contact Addresses
Several Freegle teams and addresses have been set up to help Freegle volunteers with various matters.
- email@example.com is the contact point for the Freegle Board.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, support and holiday cover by the Mentor Team.
- email@example.com to contact our Ombudsman.
- firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Returning Officer about polls and elections.
- email@example.com for group launches - after they have been approved by GAT.
- firstname.lastname@example.org specific information on Freegle IT matters.
- email@example.com can help you get custom graphics for your group.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for submission of photos for our website.
- email@example.com manages Freegle maps and liaises with recyclinggroupfinder to keep their maps up to date; if your details are wrong, report them here.
- firstname.lastname@example.org helps you get a http://freegle.in/Wherever address and manages http://freegle.it/Addresses.
- email@example.com] for any documents or literature you would like checked.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the Central Mods address.
- FreegleRockCafeemail@example.com is the Freegle Rock Café Mods address.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the contact address for accessing and finding information about Freegle's insurance policy cover
- [email@example.com] is the contact address for our Head of Media if you have any questions or information to share about promoting Freegle
These working groups can also be used to ask for help or advice:
- http://freegle.in/Development for questions or suggested changes on running a group or the national organisation.
- http://freegle.in/Funding for ideas and support on raising funding for groups or nationally.
- http://freegle.in/Tech Help for non techies, tech policy and some Geek discussion.
- If you wish to volunteer to do any specific piece of work or want to know what you could do, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be great to hear from you!
Back to The Freegle Organisation