Suggested Group Guidelines
Welcome to the YOURGROUPNAME Cafe Group
This is a group where people in the XYZ area can share local information, chat about local issues (including recycling of course) or just get to know one another.
Feel free to:
- Advertise your community events or recruit volunteers (but please, if you would like to place a regular advert for a group - online or off - no more than once per month.)
- Ask for help, advice or information from your fellow Freegle members
- Discuss Freegle - we welcome your comments and ideas. If you would like to help publicise Freegle - let us know!
- Please do NOT post derogatory messages about your fellow Freegle members. If you have an issue with someone, please contact the moderators in the first instance. They can be contacted via:
- PLEASE - Absolutely NO offers or requests for animals, including those for breeding purposes.
for a list of animal rehoming agencies.
- All lending, borrowing or swapping is done at the risk of the participants. We strongly suggest that you take full name, address, telephone number from any member you wish to loan an item to!
- The Freegle network WILL NOT be held responsible for any loss incurred and the moderators cannot mediate or assist in any situation which does not turn out as expected.
- Do check our list of local businesses - perhaps you can add your business or recommend someone who has done a good job?
Please keep your posts free from religion, politics and adult topics.
Above all else, please be polite to your fellow members.
To unsubscribe send an email to:
Have fun and welcome aboard!
Moderator Team - Bedford Freegle Café Group
SAFETY NOTICE: Members of this group use it entirely at their own risk. Please take all reasonable measures to protect yourself and your family's safety and privacy when posting to the list or participating in the collection of an item.
DISCLAIMER: Freegle is the provision of the platform only. The list owners, moderators or anyone affiliated with Freegle are not responsible or liable for any circumstances resulting from any exchange or communication