From Freegle WikiJump to navigationJump to search
What are the basics?
- Group Affiliation Requirements Policy explains what has been voted and agreed to be the requirements for communities affiliated to Freegle.
- Our Aims outlines the expectations of Freegle and Volunteers.
- Best Practice guidelines for what collectively we have found to be good for running a happy and effective community.
- Terms for Freegle Users are the terms that members agree to when using a community hosted on Freegle Direct, and Data Use & Protection explains our policy and practices regarding data.
- The landfill test is a rule of thumb for what might constitute an acceptable message on your community.
- Age limits for membership of your community.
- Group Facilities summarises what is available on Freegle Direct, Modtools etc.
Back to Running Your Group