Community Admin Messages
ADMINS are emails you send out to your whole community, either in response to a problem that's arisen or maybe because you have some good news, ie: to announce a membership milestone or to announce your plans to be doing a stall at the local green fair.
Here are a selection of standard ADMINS for your perusal. Feel free to use them as they are or adapt them to your needs.
These can be sent in response to Freegle issues that commonly arise.
- Reminder to Members to Be Nice
- Fair offer policy
- Admin After an Inappropriate Message Has Been Posted
- Keep it Local
- Keep Safe Reminder about personal safety
- Multiple posts
- No Offer or Wanted Messages for Animals
- Reselling 4 messages about selling items
- Sob Stories
- Explain to Members How to Change their Email Settings
- Too many wanteds
- Virus warnings
- Zero Tolerance
Use the Community
Here are some which encourage more use of Freegle:
- Bank Holiday A message to encourage freegling rather than tipping!
- New local community opened
- Spring Cleaning!
Technical innovations and explanations:
There are a bank of automatic Admins that will appear in your Admin setting occasionally, which are suggestions for an Admin to be sent out to members. These are centrally generated and give you the opportunity to post them out or not.