Group Admin Messages
ADMINS are emails you send out to the whole group, either in response to a problem that's arisen or maybe because you have some good news! ie: to announce a membership milestone or to announce your plans to be doing a stall at the local green fair. ADMINS are sent out via the Special Notices option.
Here are a selection of standard ADMINS for your perusal. They can be sent in response to Freegle issues that commonly arise. Feel free to use them as they are or adapt them to your needs.
- Reminder to Members to Be Nice
- Admin Encouraging Local Charity and Non-Profit Groups to Participate
- Bank Holiday A message to encourage freegling rather than tipping!
- Fair offer policy and related admins
- Admin After an Inappropriate Message Has Been Posted
- Keep it Local
- Admin After a Duplicate Message has Been Posted
- New local group opened
- No Offer or Wanted Messages for Animals
- Reselling 3 messages about selling items
- Sob Stories
- Spring Cleaning!
- Taken Messages
- Explain to Members How to Change their Email Settings
- Too many wanteds
- Virus warnings
- Zero Tolerance
- AnnounceMembers Plug in
- Announce MM Admin
- MM and plug in Reminder
- Sample Republisher Admins
- Announce New MM Admin
- Announce MM Photo uploader
- Announce Freegle Direct
Moderation Extension reference/s:
ADMIN Messages = http://wiki.modplugin.org/Standard_Messages#ADMIN_Messages