ADMINS are emails you send out to the whole group, either in response to a problem thats arisen or maybe because you have some good news! ie: to announce a membership milestone or to announce your plans to be doing a stall at the local green fair.
Here are a selection of standard ADMINS for your perusal. They can be sent in response to Freegle issues that commonly arise. Feel free to use them as they are or adapt them to your needs.
- No Offer or Wanted Messages for Animals
- Reminder to Members to Be Nice
- Admin After a Duplicate Message has Been Posted
- Explain to Members How to Change their Email Settings
- Admin Encouraging Local Charity and Non Profit Groups to Participate
- Fair offer policy and related admins
- Luxury Items
- Taken Messages
- Keep it Local
- Zero Tolerance
- Admin After an Inappropriate Message Has Been Posted